Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Quotes of Secret Garden K-Drama

Since when have you been so pretty? Last year?
If you’re alright, then why are shaking?! are you trembling because you’ve never met someone as goodlooking as me?! I’m saying this because you might misunderstand-Kim joo won

In this world, there are some things that you are happier without knowing. But, I think to me you are one of those-Ra im

It’s not because I love you,It’s because I only love you..If it’s not you, then I won’t have anyone else, You’re amazing woman-Joo won

Did you forget?! if you make reservations @ a restaurant, I’m the guy that buys that restaurant-Joo wo

The enemy of my enemy is my friend…don’t you know that-Joo won

I just kissed a poor stuntwoman. If there happens to be someone near, that has bought stocks from our company, should go sell it immediately-Joo won


Since when have you been so pretty? Last year?-Joo wo

Have you ever wanted to die because of a woman? If not, then let me tell you how it feels-Seul 

I wanted to do this. To hold your hands like this-Joo won 

Be a father, a brother, and a man to GRI-Director Im 

She’s that kind of a person. I’ve never seen such a cool woman like her before-Joo won 

You have no intention of becoming the Little Mermaid. So I’ll become the Little Mermaid myself.” .He offer to disappear like bubbles after their relationship has run-Joo won 

Joo-won: Why is it always so grim in your dreams?
Ra-im: Because in my dreams…you’re there.
Joo-won: With me…even in your dreams…are you not happy?
Ra-im: Come anyway. Tomorrow. And the next day

When you’re mad your pretty and when you smile you’re prettier-Joo won 

If you’re that embarrassed in front of your employees, just tell them that you only played around me-Ra Im 

From now on, no matter what you do I’ll still like it, no matter what you do I’ll still forgive you, for the sole reason that you’re alive-Ra Im


She has no money&her body is covered in scars,but she doesnt wanna spend even one second of 1 minute with people like us-Joo Won

She's that kind of woman.I've never seen a woman as cool as her..That's my answer-Joo Won

In the books that i'd read to find out what he's really like,this was a passage that had long settled in my heart-Ra Im

It's now that i realize it,how beautiful a person he is-Ra Im

Therefore,how far away he's from me.He'll dissapear someday too,like people do when they're too beautiful-Ra Im

Nowhere in d'world is there a woman who'll start a love,giving up the ending.That's why we'll never work,who have no answer-Ra Im

The thing about women is the most common of woman can become a queen,and the rarefied woman can become a maid-Seul

I hate making a ruckus on anyone's Bday..but i thought that you would like it.You only like things that i hate-Joo Won

You've no thoughts of becoming the little mermaid,so that's why i'll become the little mermaid instead-Joo Won

I'll be right next to you as if i'm not there&dissapear like foam.So right now,i'm the one shamelessly hanging on to you-Joo Won

Are you that weak?even if the distance seems far,run after him..even if it feels like he isn't next to you,grab on to him-Seul

In this world there're 230 countries&i can speak 5 languages.But,i cant find the exact word to define our relationship-Joo Won

There is no reason for you to look so pretty in my eyes-Joo Won

There're 2 types of girls.The type that u marry&the type u play around with&then break up with.But u're some1 in between-Joo Won

What hurts the most is that person doesnt actually miss me like the way i do.It's like that person has forgotten about me-Seul

All you want to do is die,but you cant die either,bcoz you're scared that you wont see that person again-Seul

Alice in wonderland syndrome.This's a mental illness.It's like looking through the wrong end of a pair of binoculars-Joo Won

It's as if u r living in a fantasy world of a fable.This's an interesting&sad syndrome.I'm sure that i've that syndrome-Joo Won

If some man tells u that he's fallen in love with u at 1st sight.It's just another words that he wants to go bed with u-Joo Won

Dont fall in love with another guy.For the rest of your life,live alone&think of me-Joo Won

U hang up the phone whnever u feel like it.When i come to find u,u get angry.When i try to buy u food,u get even angrier-Joo Won

Even worse that,than u hit me..Although u always angry when u meet me,but u're completely strange woman-Joo Won

U're so strange that i find u..puzzling and amazing-Joo Won

U're really pretty when u're mad-Joo Won

There's already a miracle.A woman with no decent family,no money,no good looks,is some1 special to some1 who has evrythng-Joo Won

We still dont have a single wedding photo.But we live everyday,loving&being loved..living a magical life-Ra Im

Being in love is like swapping soul.May your soul have flowers that bloom,a cool breeze,shining sun&magical rain that falls-Ra Im

I hope u'll see d'things i see.U'll stand at d'window whre i stand,lie down in d'bed whre i lie down&read the book i read-Joo Won

If we could be together,even in that way..than that's enough.Lets think of it as being together-Joo Won

That's enough for us to consider ourselves as happy as other lovers-Joo Won


----other Quotes----

“Compared to the hurtful words you’ve said to me, what your mother said was nothing..” - Gil Ra Im to Kim Joo Won- 

" She drives like a car racer. If she witnesses someone’s purse being snatched, someone she’s never met in her life, she’ll throw fists..She has no money and her body is covered in scars, but she doesn’t want to spend even one second of one minute with people like us..She’s that kind of woman. I’ve never seen a woman as cool as her. That… is my answer.”– Joo Won

“Where on earth is a woman who’ll jump at the chance to happily and beautifully cultivate a love that’ll just turn to bubbles? Nowhere in the world is there a woman who will start a love, giving up the ending. That’s why we’ll never work. We have no answer.” – Ra-Im 

“All around the world there are 230 countries, and among those people I can speak 5 languages. Nevertheless, I can’t find the exact word to define our relationship.” – Joo Won 

It’s not because I love you,but because I only love you. If I don’t have you, then I won’t have any other choices. Your amazing woman No flowers, candles, red wine… Not even a ring!!.. Are you willing to be my wife?? -Joo Won to Ra Im- 

The man who was luckly born with a silver spoon in his mouth and his life so easly is not qualified to play around, with me. -Ra Im- 

I’ll be your little mermaid, I’ll be next to you and then I’ll be disappear like a bubble. -Joo Won to Ra Im- 

Trust me. I can make a miracle happen for you. -Joo Won to Ra Im- 

I have lived 34 years as my mother’s son but the remaining years of my life, I am going to live as Gil Ra Im’s husband. -Joo Won to His Mom- 

I really had confidence. Confidence not to fall for her. Because she’s a woman who doesn’t have much I had the confidence not to feel anything. But…why didn’t it work according to my plans ? -Joo Won- (Waktu nelpon Oska)

You don’t think of me even for 5 minutes but I’m always thinking of you. That’s why I’ll be the little mermaid. -Joo Won to Ra Im-

It is an afternoon when the wind is rustling the branches. When you are reading this letter, I wish it would be like this afternoon so you can see what I saw too. Where I was standing by the window, you can be standing by that window. Where I was lying on the bed, u are lying there. The book I was reading, u can read them. If we can be together like that, it's enough.- Joo Won- (when he write a letter)

I wanted to do this. Hold your hands like this. Why is this small thing so hard for us? Finally I get to do this, now. -Joo Won to Ra Im- 

Have you ever seen someone like me like a woman like you?
Do you think that makes any sense realistically ? -Joo Won to Ra Im-
 

Because of him [Kim JooWon], I learned one thing. After a while, even the memories that weren’t pleasant, they will become the clue to our happiness. So from now on, I want to remember how we fell in love, how we separated, and how we got back together (Oska to Seul)

I risked my life for that short-legged woman ? -Kim Joo Won- 

Stop crying! You look uglier when you cry! -Joo Won to Ra Im- 

~ Kim Soo-han-moo… Keo-bu-gi-wa du-ru-mi, Sam-cheon-gab-ja Dong Bang Sak, Chi-chi-ga-po, Sarisarisaenta, Woriwori, Saepeurika… ~ -Joo Won- 

“Wah, kemarahanmu bisa membangun Tembok Besar Cina! Bahkan satellite pun bisa menangkapnya!”-Oska pd Seul  by @drama_tized

Aku tdk pnah mhias pohon natal.Hari ultahku saja tdk kurayakan,apalagi ultah org lain?Tp ku tau,km pasti suka yg kubenci...  by @nilia_melfira

Aku menikahi mu bukan karna aku mencintaimu,tapi karna aku hanya mencintai mu. Kim joo won to gil ra im.  by @anneprillya

My melancholy precious woman.You flew me by mistake.. (quote by kim joo won book) by @ochi1029

I like everything FABULOUS! - Yoon Seul by @caluvw

“For all the hugs I didn’t give you I’m paying it back all at once.” *kisses Kim Joo Won* - Gil Ra Im by @firstyrizki
If the distance is too far, run to him..If it feels like he's not next to you then hug him (Yoon Seul) by @momolage

I’m warning you… Don’t get mad at me because of another guy. Don’t tell me it hurts because of another guy and don’t ever come to me again because of another guy. -Joo Won to Ra Im- 

Did you forget?! if you make reservations at a restaurant, I’m the guy that buys that restaurant. -Joo Won to Oska- 

With Kim Joo Won, he is too far from me. Even he is beside me, I can’t feel he is there. -Ra Im to Seul- 

"you should shut up your mouth if you wanna live,if you have something to say, say it now in 10 minute it is become your last word" -Gil Ra Im-  by @indahoxp

This may be the most selfish decision of my life, but since it’s the decision of a leader in society, respect it You were always really cool — be cool in the future, too. I’m going to miss you a lot. I love you. -Joo Won to Ra Im- 

“I’m here. To see you. That’s my answer. But…I’m not going to be the Little Mermaid. So, go ahead and answer. Is the Little Mermaid all that I can ever be?” - Ra Im 

"And what's so hard about this?" *hold Ra Im's hand* - Kim Joo Won 

"I can't leave your son for good, or else he'll die from lovesickness" - Joo Im 

"What? That means we can’t kiss for a whole week?" - Joo Im 

“You always focus on what your loss is and you never care whether others get hurt”-Oska (Choi WooYoung) to Kim JooWon (eps12) 

“A woman..no matter how common she is, she can be a queen. No matter how noble she is, she can be a maid, depending on how she is treated by the man she loves."  Yoon seul to Oska (eps 12) 

“No matter where you live or what you do, do what makes your heart beat. That will be your dream.”- Gil Ra Im (eps 12) 

“Is a person’s feelings some kind of vending machine? That you could pick soda to drink just because you want it?” - Oska (eps 11) 

“I really had confidence. Confidence to not fall for her.”-Kim Joo Won (eps 11) 

“You’re destined to have a destination if you walk as much as you’re supposed to walk.” 

“Don’t lie and say that you wanted to protect me. What you really wanted to protect was your pride, wasn’t it?”- Yoon Seul to Oska  

"Please forgive me who forgave myself too easily"-Oska 

"And I was wondering, if it really wasn’t you who liked the roasted chestnuts?"-Oska 

"I have an appointment so I am going now.And also, you are the prettiest here!Then it’s me!"-Oska 

"Didunia ini tidak ada cinta yg mudah" - Yoon Seul by @AAdeput 

"Jika terlalu jauh, maka kejarlah dia. Jika kau merasa jauh darinya, maka peluklah dia..." - Yoon seul by @tiaraahere

“Ayahku sudah mempertaruhkan nyawanya untuk dia,dan aku juga akan berusaha untuk melindunginya” -gil raim- by @zikay17 

Ibu ambil saja smuanya..aku tdk akn melepaskan wanita itu -Kim Joo Won by @apriliadede

"Aku ingin menghilang selamanya seperti buih" -Gil Ra Im

"Aku mencintainya dgn tulus. Aku dan Kim Joo Woon, cinta kami sangat tulus"- Gil Ra I'm by @ekagustia

"Kalau aku menentang ibuku, maka ibuku akan lebih keras lagi..dan aku tau, siapa nanti yg akan jd sasarannya" -Kim Joo Won

"Gil ra I'm adalah wanita yang hebat, pria seperti ku bisa goyah karna dia. Ini harus dicatat dlm sejarah" - KJW by @tiaraahere

"Aku lebih puitis dari yg kau bayangkan, aku bahkan bisa membuatmu terharu" -Kim Joo Won

"Bagaimana aku bisa membawakanmu bunga? Kau wanita yang menakjubkan" -Kim Joo Won by @primasaritiara

Dulu kau blg akn mnjadi putri duyung, jd skrg ak minta, menghilanglah, meghilanglah sperti buih - GilRaIm by @keii_chacha

Slama 13 thn aku ditinggal ayahku,kau tau bgmna aq melewatinya..aku mohon,menghilanglah..menghilanglah spt buih..(GRI) by @apriliadede

Kau tdk blh mncintai org lain, hduplah sndri dan mncintaiku slmnya - KJW by @keii_chacha

Kau jg tdk blh trllu dkt dgn choi woo young , itu artinya berzinah dgn sdr sndri - KJW  by @keii_chacha

Gil Ra Im : Why you always following me? | Kim Joo Won : Whether i’m with you or not, it seems to be i’m with you. What am i supposed to do? 


The man who was luckly born with a silver spoon in his mouth and his life so easly is not qualified to play around with me. -GilRaIm 


Gil Ra Im : So what happened if i hug you, and you like it? | Kim Joo Won : I’ll let you live a life totally different from now.

There're 2 types girls, the type that u marry & the type u play around with then break up. But, you’re somewhere between the both -KimJooWon 

Gil Ra Im will always stuck between the two worlds. After u stay like invisible person, then just disappear from me like a bubble -KimJooWon 

I’ll be your little mermaid, I’ll be next to you and then I’ll be disappear like a bubble. -KimJooWon 

Kim Joo Won : What is troubling you so much in your dream? | Gil Ra Im : Because you’re in my dream. 

Kim Joo Won : Are you not happy with me even in your dream? | Gil Ra Im : even so, for tomorrow and the next day. 

It’s not because I love you, but because I only love you. If I don’t have you, then I won’t have any other choices. -Kim Joo Won 

You are an amazing woman. No flowers, candles, red wine.. Not even a ring.. Are you willing to be my wife? -Kim Joo Won 

She has no money & her body is covered in scars, but she doesnt want to spend even one second of one minute with people like us. -KimJooWon 

Alice in Wonderland Syndrome. This is a mental illness. It is like looking through the wrong end of a pair of binoculars. -KimJooWon 

I think you are the first woman I haven’t been able to handle since I’ve been born. -KimJooWon 

Right when I saw that bookshelf, I wondered if that person read all those books and what books that person liked. -GilRaIm







1 comment: